Friday, May 23, 2008

Win a slimmer you - instantly!


DON'T just dream about dropping weight, we're offering you the chance to SEE yourself slimmer.

With the help of motivational photo expert Fiona Moreton, we’ll show you what you COULD look like if you slim down with The Sun Diet. Send your pics to editor@thesundiet.co.uk and tell us why you want to lose weight.
The winners will get their slimmer pics published on thesun.co.uk and FREE membership to The Sun Diet.
If you reach your target weight, you'll be treated to fantastic makeover and photoshoot for the paper.

IT REALLY WORKS!

See Yourself Slimmer creator Fiona Moreton came up with the idea after her weight rocketed during her twenties.Going from nine to twelve stone, her own battle against bulge inspired her to help other women."In my twenties the weight really started to pile on," says Fiona, 36.

"I was incredibly unhappy and comfort ate a lot."

Like many women, Fiona tried endless diets, but always hit rock bottom when she fell off the wagon. Even her wedding wasn’t enough to keep the pounds off permanently."I met my husband in my late twenties and although I got down to ten and a half stone in 2000, I started piling on the pounds again after the wedding.

By 2002 I was over 12 stone.
"I was playing around on some photo software one day and managed to make a photo of me look slimmer."It helped me so much to be able to see what I could look like."

Fiona cut out naughty snacks and made healthier choices, like switching white bread for wholemeal and eating more fruit and veg.She kept her photo stuck to the fridge as a reminder of how great she would look. "The weight slowly came off over a period of a year and a half, it dawned on me just how much the slimmer photo had helped.

"After months of planning I launched See Yourself Slimmer in May 2005 and just as importantly I have remained at my ideal weight of nine stone!"

No comments: