Sunday, March 16, 2008

lisas crazy diet



heavy sunday/cooking for my daughtera

i dread sunday dinners at my family's house. This week is lasanga. (yikes!) I do enjoy the company but wish they would at least offer some type of low fat dinner. Its not like i can take another portion either, if i do its like "why are you watching what you eat you are not fat!" (coming from a 135 5'8 sister so i am thinking yeah right!). They have to realise i am not blessed with the good genes that they have and can't eat what ever i want and still wear a size 4. I do believe that is why (besides the stress from ex boyfriends and husband) I have been struggling with my weight all these years. Another hurdle is cooking for my daughter. When i go what do you want to eat? She is like pizza! so i am stuck making a whole pizza(sure its frozen but still) and looking at that pizza while she eats 2 slices and leaves the rest. Sure i only had 1 slice but i am always tempted to eat it all! How can we control these urges(with wasting food or making the family mad)? suggestions?

No comments: